We pride ourselves on making our visitors welcome, so you will be greeted with home made cake. We also love to support the many wonderful local businesses on the Island, so your bathroom will be stocked with luxury locally produced Cole toiletries. All our rooms have stunning views, and your feet will be kept comfortable and cosy with our luxury carpets.
All rooms have the following facilities:
- Unique en-suite bathroom with waterfall showers
- Luxurious King Size Hypnos bed
- Bed made up with high thread count white Egyptian cotton linen and a duvet which feels like down but is actually anti allergenic.
- Our carpets are like walking on air thanks to deep pile carpets, cushioned with Cloud 9 Underlay.
- Homemade cake waiting for you in your room
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Fresh milk and chilled water
- Free wireless internet access in your room
- Make up mirror and hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board on request
The bathrooms also offer heated towel rails, fluffy white towels (hand and bath sheet), facecloths and luxury locally produced toiletries.
On the welcome tray you’ll find a selection of biscuits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc; mugs, water glasses, wine glasses and a corkscrew.
We aren’t licenced, so feel free to bring your own wine. We are happy to keep it chilled or to provide an ice bucket. Chin chin!
The largest of our rooms with a huge ensuite shower room including a twin basin workbench. Both the bedroom and the ensuite have views across the garden and fields, complete with sheep and cows! This room is decorated in natural tones to enhance its romantic ambience.
Decorated in tones of silvery grey, with views across the fields and surrounding landscape. The en-suite has a Butter Churn housing the basin and a sky light giving you magical views of the stars whilst cleaning your teeth!
Fantastic views across the lake and beyond. Mirroring the scenery, the room is decorated in peaceful hues of duck egg blue. The ensuite has a Singer Sewing Machine housing the wash basin.